- Small Suanne Laqueure hotel now live !! – “It simply came to our notice then. Summer. There is war going on in Europe, but thousands of New York islands are in the midst of the tourist season. The hotel owner’s son, Kenneth Fiskare, spends the entire summer in deep love with a guest from Sweden and Brazil named Astrid Virtanen. However, the affair came to an end and the young lovers divorced forever, first because of the commitments of the Astrid family, then because of America’s accession to the war. The difficult military life helps to soothe his heartache, but when Kenneth’s battalion reaches France, he is thrown into the crucible of front-line combat. When his unit crosses Europe, from the Battle of Bulge in Belgium to the Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria, Kennet falls into a different love: intense friendship between soldiers. It’s a horrible but fragile, vibrant, yet exploited connection here today and gone tomorrow. Supported by his friendship, Kenneth witnesses and commits unimaginable atrocities of war, changing his outlook on the world and himself. To the point where a second chance with Astrida in peacetime may be the scariest and most fatal fight he has ever fought … ”
- Wild at Heart, by Zoe York now live !! – “Everyone in Pine Harbor loves Villa Kincaid, except the one he cares to impress. Can adult men get injured? When Catie joins a small-town search and rescue team, Willille spends every Thursday night exchanging eyes with the hairdresser until they interfere with each other. Catie Berton has a long list of reasons why Willie is arrogant shit. But the more time she spends with him, the more she is forced to admit that sometimes they form a good team. That doesn’t change the fact that Will has always been her right sympathy, the wrong guy. When SRT goes on a trip to the race, she is surprised to agree to ride his rifle in his truck. A long drive can be an opportunity to rebuild a broken friendship if Catie can overcome her difficult feelings for an overly attractive principal of her own school. ”
- Mr. Park Lane at Gulf of Louise now live !! – “I haven’t seen him in over a decade, but Joshua Luca can still reach me. And I hate it. At the age of twenty-nine, I am a doctor and have traveled the world, but the mere thought of it makes me slip my sweaty palms down my jeans and wish I could stabilize my racing heartbeat. Joshua was almost obsessed until at the age of seventeen it cost me my future. One night I grew up and let go of my stupid sympathy. My admiration for Joshua is dead and buried. Forever. It doesn’t matter that he’s my new roommate. Or that he still has the same sexy smile. I hardly notice how, despite the billions, he is the nicest person I know. Or when he touches me, a thousand little fireworks explode all over my body. I have completely gone beyond Joshua Luca. “
- Helen Hardt spark (The Steel Brothers Saga) now live !! – “Donovan” Donny “Steel cooperates with a large Denver law firm. He loves his city career and the luxurious loft in the city center, and life goes the way he planned … until his mother, the city’s hometown of Snow Creek, Colorado, a city lawyer, would ask him to come back and work for her when her assistant goes out to pension. . Mom asks? Donny goes. Because he will do everything for the family that adopted him twenty-five years ago. The fact that he can continue where he finished the amazing Callie Pike is just an incredible benefit. Caroline Callie Pike was eager to finally start law school at the age of twenty-six, but a fire on the west slope that destroyed most of her family’s vineyards halted the plan. At least she’s waiting for Donny Steel to return. After she spent the evening with him at a recent party, he didn’t go away from her mind … “
- Lia Louis has eight perfect hours now live !! – “On a snowy March evening, 30-year-old Noelle Butterby returns from an event at her old college when disaster strikes. When the blizzard closes the roads, she finds herself trapped, alone in her car, without food, drinks, or a working phone charger. Everything seems lost until Sam Attwood, a handsome unfamiliar American, also stuck in a nearby car, knocks on her window and offers help. Next, eight perfect hours together until the morning comes and finally the roads are cleared. The two strangers stand out, believing they will never be seen again, but fate seems to have a different plan. When the two of them constantly collide with each other, they begin to realize that there may not really be such a thing as chance. “
- Weird Kate Bateman match now live !! – “Madeline Montgomery grew up despising and secretly loving the crazy Gryffud“ Gryff ”Davies. Their families have been bitter rivals for hundreds of years, but even if her feelings once crossed the line between love and hate, she is sure Gryff never felt the same. She is now too busy to save her family from doom to think of Gryff and other “devilish” Davies brothers and sisters. Since it’s not scandalous in London, it’s not like she’ll ever see it … “
- Wild Heart, by Laurelin Paige (Dirty Wild # 3) Now streaming !! – “Secrets, surprises and second chances. This trip down with Jolie improved as much as it broke. I promised her I would take care of everything. No matter what she hid, my wild heart always belonged to her. But I could never imagine this truth. And she can’t blame me for how it all ends. “
NEW RESULTS OF THE WEEK ARE ADDED
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you like right now !!
WE REMAIN RELATED
To have these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.