- A moment for us – Corinne Michaels now live !! – “I was completely disappointed with Joshua Parkerson. Sure, as a teenager, I was struck again, and everyone knew it, but he saw me as nothing but his little brother’s friend, a girl who clenched his tongue when his tongue came in. I have long accepted the fact that his strong hands will never hold me, his lush lips will never claim me, and his blue eyes will never see me any more than I have been before. But now he’s back in the Willow Creek Valley and there’s a whole new spark between us — even he can’t fight it. Our chemistry is explosive, and every time we’re together, I swear I feel an earthquake. It doesn’t mean anything … how could it be? I’m through it. Until I see that little pink plus sign and the earth stops spinning completely. Now I want all that life again with him. But Joshua for a reason built walls around his heart, and his secrets haunt him. How can I show him that the ghosts of his past do not define the future of our new family?
- Not without your love – Lexi Ryan now live !! – “I reached the bottom two and a half years ago and lost everything. Since then, I’ve changed my life — no more alcohol, no drugs, no self-sabotage. With new business and old promises to keep, the last thing I need is the hell of a smart mouth Veronica Maddox is confusing my world. Veronica is as beautiful as it is annoying. She presses all my buttons. It may not have mattered before, but now she works for me. She supports this place. I, as a business owner, appreciate that. As the man she hates and the one who can’t forget our wild night together, I’m slowly losing my mind. I told myself I could resist her, but we only meet when our hands speak. Before I know it, our relationship is nothing but professional [and] no matter how hard I try to convince myself to the contrary, what began as two enemies evolved into what none of us imagined possible. And while Veronica is a complication I’ve never wanted, it’s exactly what I need. “
- Bella Andre hold my heart now live !! – “Nash Hardwin has been on the road all the time since he left his difficult childhood when he was sixteen. Beloved by millions of fans around the world, he never had a real home and never trusted him enough to fall in love. Only when you meet Ashley Sullivan. After she intervenes unexpectedly to help him get out of a very predicament, he spends the best day of his life in Vienna with her. Ashley is cute, beautiful and smart … with the biggest heart of all she has ever met. When their perfect day together inevitably turns into an even more perfect night, there is no denying that they are creating incredibly beautiful music together. But is there even the slightest chance that a single town in a small town and a rock star of several warriors can make everything work? Or maybe because of the reality of life, which is the polar opposite, it is impossible to follow each other’s hearts?
- Fallen Royal author Rachel Van Dyken (The Royal Mafia # 4) Now direct !! – “I grew up knowing that one day it would happen. Believing I would fall in my father’s footsteps … So I fought him. I lived. I loved it. – I know. And then one day … I destroyed … She saw my anger, my madness, and tried not to let me destroy myself, and I hated her for it, pushing her away from the point of no return. She had to be mine. But there are things from which people can never return. I hurt her, she hurt me, and now I live a lie. Telling loved ones that I am on one side when I was forced to play both for many years. I am not an angel. I fell … I’ll get her back … She got in the wrong. She fell into sin. So why is this making me smile? “
- The Blood That Binds – Madeline Sheehan and Claire C Riley (Thicker than blood # 3) Now streaming !! – “Two brothers. Childhood beloved. The life of this trio has never been easy, especially not after the end of civilization, as they knew. With the creative years torn from them, they were led to a collapsed, wild world, a world where they only had each other. Love and Tired travelers on the doorstep, there is a storm, a stormy storm that has nothing to do with the weather.When a tragedy occurs, everything changes in an instant – the facades are renewed and loyalty is pushed to a breaking point.Diamond rough.Returning to something like normal “Asylum in the middle of a disaster, our travelers are finally forced to face their demons — long-kept secrets that have haunted them for nearly a decade. Love is never easy; and love at the end of the world is much more complex.”
- Danielle Steele’s Liokajus now live !! – “Joachim starts working for Olivia as a lark and for a few weeks enjoys the whims of a different life, which turns into months as the unlikely employer and employee find out they like to work together. At the same time, Joachim discovers a family story he never knew: a grandfather who died in prison, a rich father who left him, and a dangerous criminal who became his twin. As Olivia strives to bring her life back, Joachim stands out. By giving up old roles, they try to discover the truth about each other and themselves, first as an employer and an employee, then as friends. Their paths are no longer certain, they are a man and a woman who have reached a place where the past does not matter and only what they live in now is true. “
NEW RESULTS OF THE WEEK ARE ADDED
LAST BOOK SALES
FUTURE BOOK PUBLICATIONS
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you like right now !!
WE REMAIN RELATED
To have these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.